Thursday, March 24, 2011

You know, I only just realized...

I state myself as being a writer before illustrator in my Google bio, yet aside from the rambling and the commentary here and in Sugar Bomb Blog, I have no examples of my writing in my blogs. Well, let's fix that. Here is a silly short screenplay I did about nose picking ('cause I'm made of wit an maturity), this is my profile at Fictionpress.com, and I'll start posting things in here of poetry and drabbles that I decide to put up on neither site.

For now, here's a performance poem that was never performed:

CeeeeeesariO
O
O
O
o
o
o...


Thine is the mask I wear
Concealing my sex and
Preserving false
virginity


Like Hero with her blushing cheeks oh so like Diana in her orb and not a bit coquettish in her


innocence.



An unearned and invisible habit I don and shun the company of men


And

At night

In my own bed

Rub
rub

rub

The memory in and out of my loins.

Cesario is the mask of lusty, confusEd Olivia.



I'm guilty of liking Shakespeare quite a bit, if you couldn't tell. Also, there appears to be formatting issues here... ugh. I'm going to upload this to Fictionpress and pray the same issues don't lie there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment